Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Prompt #6 Evaluating Sources

By Abdulaziz Khudada

Finding information about a specific field as a beginner in that field is not difficult because It's a great way to know more about my field. Using the internet is the easiest way to find informations and details that you want. When you write about your field or other field you need to have some reliable and true information. Deciding which source is the best are the hardest thing to do; however, for the most of the college students their college provide them with the best sources to use and relay on it.
I find a lot of sources describing my field. The first source I found is Wikipedia and it's the most popular source. Wikipedia anyone can edit the information in the website. Sometime you cannot decide if its true or not. I searched a lot in the internet about my field and I found a lot of reliable sources. Usually I use the Michigan State University Library search plus because its easier, and helps you to find what you want like articles and books, also the website can give you a reliable source. MSU search plus helps me a lot to know about my field. Things I have learned about my fields is a lot of big companies needs electrical engineering employees, and those companies cannot develop their work without them. I have a lot of questions for my field and they are: What is the basic things to learn when you at electrical engineering, and how you can develop things by that field, also why is electrical engineering important for the world. All these questions I have answers for it by just searching in the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment